The project is located in the privileged area of Punta Prima: next to the Protected Natural Park of Lo Ferris, just 300 metres from the beach Cala Piteras and only 5 minutes from Torrevieja. The urbanisation will have a total of 36 properties of 2 and 3 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms and extraordinary sea views from most of them. The communal areas will be located in the solarium, an ideal place to enjoy the best sunrise or sunset thanks to its 360º views. What do the communal areas include? Infinity pool with 3 water beds, jacuzzi and chill out area.
Close to a wide range of services within walking distance such as restaurants, pharmacies and supermarkets. Just 5 minutes by car you will be able to go to shopping centres such as Zenia Boulevard and Habaneras. The residential is less than 45 minutes drive from Alicante Airport and Murcia Airport in Corvera.
In the area we have several golf courses, the closest ones being Villamartin Golf at only 5 km, Campoamor Golf and Las Colinas Golf.
Delivery: 15 June 2024
Included in the price:
- The separation between dwellings consists of laminated plasterboard on galvanised steel profiles with thermal and acoustic insulation of rock wool and intermediate separation by means of a metal sheet.
- The floors between dwellings have acoustic insulation against impact noise;
- Armoured front door to the flat.
- Built-in wardrobes with sliding doors, lined on the inside with textile melamine, with central partition, mezzanine, bar, drawer units and shelves.
- Electric underfloor heating in bathrooms 1 and 2.
- Ventilation throughout the house, including kitchen and bathrooms by means of forced extraction ducts.
- Metal security grilles will be installed on balconies and windows of ground floor flats.
- Installation of air conditioning (hot and cold air) by means of ducts.
- All homes have parking space and storage room located in one of the two basement floors of the building.
- The communal solarium has various areas for leisure and relaxation on two levels:
*Swimming pool area:
*Chill out areas
- Domestic hot water (DHW) is produced by means of a compact fan heater with hot water accumulation (190 l), with occasional support from an electric resistance, which provides energy savings compared to a traditional electric water heater.