Exclusive villas on plots of 800 meters located in the very centre of "Pinar de Campoverde" a village situated on a wooded hillside, 7 km from the beaches of the Costa Blanca overlooking the Mediterranean and with all amenities within walking distance.
To the east of Pinar de Campoverde is the famous Rio Seco Natural Park, where you can walk through the (normally dry!) river bed, there is a spectacular gorge carved by the waters over millennia through the yellow sandstone.
Pinar de Campoverde enjoys a typical Mediterranean climate with an average of almost 3,000 hours of sunshine per year and an average winter temperature of around 20 degrees.
This Urbanisation which belongs to the town of Pilar de la Horadada is very active all year round. There is plenty to do, to see, to experience, and unlike other places, it does not close in the winter months.
- Armoured front door
- Motorised blinds (except living room)
- Automated remote-controlled vehicle entrance gate to the outside of the property
- Automated metal pedestrian access door to the interior of the plot, with video intercom system
- Pre-installation for solar panels
- Domestic hot water by aerothermal system
- Top brand electrical appliances included: fridge, oven, dishwasher, ceramic hob, washing machine, extractor fan and fan heater.
- Pre-installation of air conditioning and airzone, by ducts with distribution and return grilles in all bedrooms and living room.
- Private swimming pool of 10 m X 3.5 m, with water cascade