Catalina has been meticulously designed to capture the beauty of Sierra Cortina and the Mediterranean in every corner. The Sunset model is characterised by large spaces that connect seamlessly both inside and out, creating a fluid and harmonious experience. Light plays a fundamental role in highlighting and transforming the architectural perspectives, giving each space a unique and special essence.
Some homes are equipped with a basement.
The villas are built on plots of 300m2. They have a total built area of 167m2 with an open plan living dining room kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 terraces.
- Thermal-acoustic double glazing with security glass in doors and windows.
- Thermal and acoustic insulation in the whole envelope of the house.
- High Energy Efficiency rated homes
- Pre-installation of ducted air conditioning
- Shower screens
- Video intercom
- Pre-installation of a recharging point for electric vehicles
- Automatic and remote-controlled entrance and exit gates to parking areas