The development is located in Sierra Cortina.
The villas are built on plots starting at 455m2. They have a surface area of 145m2 with a living room-kitchen-dining room of 48m2, 3 bedrooms with terraces, 3 bathrooms and a swimming pool of 28m2.
They are equipped with a lighting system that is integrated into the overall design concept of the villa, with an open layout, large windows and top quality materials that ensure respect for the environment and maximum energy savings.
The ground floor is reserved for daytime use, with large glass openings that favour visual and physical communication with a marvellous garden. All this allows for an organic sensation of integration with the surroundings. The upper floors group bedrooms and bathrooms and offer more intimate environments and are designed for total rest and relaxation during siesta hours and at night. A new residential development that follows the same careful architectural line as the previous ones and that, as always, incorporates its unwavering vision of sustainability in materials and processes.
Each plot has an outdoor garden equipped with excellent landscaping and is a true reflection of our commitment to environmental sustainability, combining maximum energy efficiency with easy maintenance of the space. The garden revolves around a wonderful private swimming pool finished in gresite, lawns and natural trees with automatic irrigation and outdoor lighting.
- Motorised blinds with domotic control in rest areas.
- Wooden security door at the entrance to the house
- Motorised automatic car entrance door
- Complete installation of ducted air conditioning (hot/cold) on ground floor and first floor.
- Installation of solar panel for domestic hot water with reinforced electric boiler.
- House designed for optimum energy saving by taking advantage of natural resources such as orientation, cross ventilation, wind protection and water sheets.
- Home automation installation with Bticino or similar touch screen, interior lighting control, shutter actuator commands, air conditioning on/off control, flood and fire detection, and video intercom incorporated into the home automation system.
- Bosch or similar kitchen equipment consisting of ceiling-mounted extractor hood, induction hob, dishwasher, oven, refrigerator and microwave oven.
- Swimming pool with gresite finish
- Lawn and natural trees with automatic watering system and outdoor lighting.
- Wood-fired barbecue, with electricity and water point
- Steel fence with slats facing towards the sea